Question: Give me the list of the universities which offers MBA in hospital management; also tell me about their fees and placement…
This is the list of the universities which offers MBA in hospital management:
All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai: Diploma and PG diploma in medical lab technology.
Symbiosis Centre for Health Care, Pune: PG diploma in hospital and health care management and medico-legal systems.
The Institute of Health Management (IHMR)– Jaipur
Institute of Public Health and Hygiene Delhi: MHA, MHM
DMS – Indore
TATA Institute of Social Sciences TISS – Mumbai
Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani
Institute of Healthcare Administration, Chennai.
PGI,Chandigarh : offers a range of UG and PG courses
Madurai kamraj Univ.- Madurai
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai: Diploma in hospital administration
All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS – Delhi
Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
Sikkim Manipal University
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
Indian Institute of Health Education Research, Patna: B.Sc in Paramedical Services
Devi Ahilya Institute of Hospital Administration, Indore: BHA/MHA
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Delhi
Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad: MHA
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi: PG in health and family welfare and hospital management
If you are interested in any particular university then please let me know and I will provide you the details of the fees and placement…
- MKU provide H.R.M diploma course for one year or no
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Hospital Management
- Can I get the admission MBA in hospital administration from TISS Mumbai ?
- Diploma Obs Gynae
- MHM Entrance -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
- How to Fill In Online AIIMS Application
- Suggest any recognized university offering MBA in hospital management distance education
- Best colleges to study biotechnology in India
- Does advice do MBA correspondence under Health and Medical sector from Bangalore?
- Detail about MBA in MHM through correspondence mode?