2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Zone Of CRPF

I am making a small presentation on Zone Of CRPF and looking for all the details related to Zone Of CRPF. Will you provide me brief details about this so that I get to know how many zones available in this and also provide me lists of branches in the force Hqrs?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Student Zone
CRPF North East Zone
SSC zone list
MBA zone jobs
IIT Guwahati Zone
Eco Zone MDU
MIDC D Zone
SBI DST A Zone
TOEFL Zone
New MBA zone
IIT Madras Zone
Central Zone CRPF
Ssc Zone Preference
MBA Zone Pakistan
MBA Zone Jobs
MBA zone
IIT JEE Kanpur Zone
IIT JEE Delhi Zone
CMS Schools Zone
IIT Bombay Zone JEE
6th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Zone Of CRPF

The CRPF was derived from the CRP (Crown Representative's Police) on 27 July 1939 with 2 battalions in Nimach (Means North Indian Military and Cavelary Headquarter), Madhya Pradesh.

Lists of zones sector:

Northern Sector
Bihar Sector
Central Sector

Various branches in the force Hqrs are as under:-

(1) Administration
The Administration Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (Adm). He is assisted by DIG (Adm), DIG (Welfare), DIG (Works), Asstt. Director (Adm/Accts) and Asstt. Director (Legal) and PRO.
(2) Personnel
The Personnel Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (Pers). He is assisted by DIG (Pers), DIG (CR & Vig), DIG (Org), DIG (Estt) and DIG (Rectt).
(3) Training
The Training Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (Training). He is assisted by DIG (Training-I) and DIG (Training-II).
(4) Operations
The Operations Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (OPS). He is assisted by DIG (OPS-I) and DIG (OPS-II).
(5) Provisioning
The Provisioning Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (Prov & Commn). He is assisted by DIG (Prov) and DIG (MT/Ord) and Asstt. Director (Prov).
(6) Communication
The Communication Directorate is functioning under the overall supervision of IG (Prov & Commn). He is assisted by DIG (Comn), DIG (Eqpt ), DIG (Tech) and DIG (IT) .
(7) Finance & Accounts
The Finance Branch and Pay & Accounts Office is functioning under the Direct Supervision of FA. He is assisted by Dy.FA & DD(Accounts).
(8) Medical
The Medical Branch is functioning under the overall supervision of IG/ Director (Medical). He is assisted by 2 CMO level officers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in