2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd January 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Yorktown IBM

Can you provide me the contact numbers of IBM Research - Thomas J Watson Research Center - Yorktown Heights? Also tell me the way to reach IBM Research - Thomas J Watson Research Center - Yorktown Heights?
3rd January 2016, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Yorktown IBM

For more than 60 years, IBM Research is the innovation engine of the IBM Corporation. IBM Research continues to define the future of technology.

Contact Number

Main operator: (914) 945-3000
Receptionist: (914) 945-1614
Security: (914) 945-2323

Upper and Eastern New England
Route I-84 west to Route I-684, south to Exit 6, west on Route 35 to Route 100, south to Route 134, west 2.5 miles. IBM is on the left.

New Haven and Connecticut Shores
Merritt Parkway or New England Thruway (Route I-95) west to Route I-287, west to Exit 3, north on Sprain Brook Parkway, which merges into Taconic State Parkway, north to Ossining/Route 134 exit. Turn right and proceed east on Route 134 several hundred yards. IBM is on the right.

New Jersey
Take New York State Thruway (Route I-87) east across the Tappan Zee Bridge and follow signs to the Saw Mill Parkway north. Proceed north on Saw Mill River Parkway to Taconic State Parkway exit, north to Ossining/Route 134 exit. Turn right and proceed east on Route 134 several hundred yards. IBM is on the right.

Upstate New York
Route I-84 east across Newburgh-Beacon Bridge to Exit 16-S. Taconic State Parkway south to Route 134 East exit. Turn right and proceed east on Route 134 several hundred yards. IBM is on the right.

New York City (Manhattan)
Henry Hudson Parkway north, which becomes Saw Mill River Parkway, north to Taconic State Parkway exit. North on Taconic State Parkway to Ossining/Route 134 exit. Turn right and proceed east on Route 134 several hundred yards. IBM is on the right.

John F. Kennedy International Airport

North on Van Wyck Expressway to the Whitestone Expressway and continue north across the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge to the Hutchinson River Parkway north to the Cross County Parkway exit and proceed west to the Bronx River Parkway. North on the Bronx River Parkway to the Sprain Brook Parkway, which merges into the Taconic State Parkway. Continue north to Ossining/Route 134 exit. Turn right and proceed east on Route 134 several hundred yards. IBM is on the right.

LaGuardia Airport
East on the Grand Central Parkway, north on the Whitestone Expressway, and continue north across the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge. Continue with instructions from John F. Kennedy International Airport, above.

Newark International Airport

North on the New Jersey Turnpike (Route I-95). Stay in local lanes and take Exit 72 for Palisades Interstate Parkway. North on the Palisades Interstate Parkway to the New York State Thruway, Route I-87, and east across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Continue with instructions from New Jersey, above.

Stewart International Airport

Route 207 east to Route I-84, east across Newburgh-Beacon Bridge to Taconic State Parkway, south. Continue with instructions from Upstate New York, above.

Westchester County Airport
Right on Route 120, north. Turn left where Route 120 merges with Route 133. Continue on Route 120. Cross Route 100 and continue straight on Shingle House Road to Pines Bridge Road. Turn right and proceed several hundred yards. IBM is on the left.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in