2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th December 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: Yogi Vemana University MBA Results

How do I check the results for the Yogi Vemana University of the Masters in Business Administration course offered by the University?
11th December 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

To check the results for the Yogi Vemana University of the Masters in Business Administration course offered by the University, please follow the below steps:

Please visit the official website of Yogi Vemana University which looks like the image attached.

On the bottom left of the page you will find the link for Results, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached.

On this page you will find the links to various results published by the University for the exams conducted.

Please choose & select the appropriate link to get the result of the desired examination.

Please follow the above steps for future reference as well.

Contact Details:

Main Campus

The Principal
Yogi Vemana University College
Kadapa ā€“ 516 003
Phone: 08562-225446
Telefax:08562-225443
12th February 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m student of Yogi Vemana University. And I’m pursuing MBA from Yogi Vemana University. I’m waiting for the result of MBA program from Yogi Vemana University. Tell me how can I obtain result?
12th February 2016, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say you but here you did not provide me your roll number password those are required during obtain result. So, Iā€™m not able to provide you result from Yogi Vemana University.

As an Emerging Premier State Varsity dedicated to Teaching, Research and Service Yogi Vemana University came into existence by the Act of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly with effect from March 9th 2006.

Yogi Vemana University is provides online process to obtain result. Candidates wants to keep follow these steps:

Visit an official site of Yogi Vemana University

Click on result section.

Select course and see your result.

Address:

Main Campus
The Principal
Yogi Vemana University College
Kadapa ā€“ 516 003
Phone: 08562-225446
Telefax:08562-225443

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in