2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Yes Bank Subsidiaries

Hello sir my name is Gunjan and I’m looking for the Yes Bank Audited Financial Statements of Subsidiaries for that will you please help me here?
Similar Threads
Thread
Standard Chartered Bank Subsidiaries
Subsidiaries of Bank of India
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Subsidiaries
Coal India Ltd Subsidiaries
26th March 2016, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Yes Bank Subsidiaries

On your concern buddy I will help you here to get the details about Yes Bank Audited Financial Statements of Subsidiaries so that you can check it easily.

Report on the financial statements
They have audited the accompanying financial statements of YES Securities (India) Limited (‘the Company’), which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31March 2015, the Statement of Profit and Loss, the Cash Flow statement for the year then ended, and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.

Here I’m telling you about the Statement

(a) They have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of there knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of there audit

(b) In there opinion proper books of accounts as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as appears from there examination of those books

(c) The balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, and cash flow statement dealt with by this report are in agreement with the books of account

(d) In there opinion, the aforesaid financial statement comply with the Accounting Standards referred to in section133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014

(e) On the basis of written representations received from the Directors as on 31 March 2015, and taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the Directors is disqualified as on 31 March 2015, from being appointed as a Director in terms of Section 164 (2) of the Act.

Yes Bank Audited Financial Statements of Subsidiaries

Address:-
Yes Bank
Discovery of India, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,
Mumbai – 400 018, India.

Phone:-
+91 (22) 6669 9000

For full information buddy please fo through the file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Yes Bank Audited Financial Statements of Subsidiaries.pdf (403.1 KB, 81 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in