2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

YES Bank MMID

I want to get the details of YES Bank Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) code as it very urgent for me so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
IDBI Bank MMID Registration IDBI (Mnc)
MMID Standard Chartered Bank
How To Get MMID For South Indian Bank
SBBJ Bank Mmid
How To Get Mmid For Bank Of Baroda
MMID State Bank Of India
Indian Overseas Bank MMID
1st August 2015, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: YES Bank MMID

As you want to get the details of YES Bank Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) code so here is the information of the same for you:

Mobile Money Identifier (MMID):
It is the (MMID) is a 7 digit number issued by a bank against an account linked to a mobile number. Remitter (customer who wants to send money) and Beneficiary (customer who wants to receive money) should have this MMID for doing interbank funds transfer - IMPS. Sender needs to mention the MMID and Mobile number of the recipient in the mobile banking application.

MMID related short codes

To receive or activate your MMID for your YES BANK account, SMS "MMID <space> < Last six digits of your account number linked to the mobile >" to 567678
To deactivate the MMID and stop IMPS for your YES BANK account, SMS "MMIDCANCEL <space> < Last six digits of your account number linked to the mobile >" to 567678

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the list of branches of YES Bank:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of YES Bank which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choosr the tab of “Branches” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

YES Bank branches in India

Contact Details:
YES BANK
48, Nyaya Marg,
Chanakyapuri
Block C,
Diplomatic Enclave,
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi,
Delhi 110021
India

Map Location:

[MAP]YES BANK Chanakyapuri
New Delhi,[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf YES Bank branches in India.pdf (862.2 KB, 79 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in