2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ycmou new study center

Hello user

I would like to tell you that The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in July 1989 by Act XX- of the Maharashtra State Legislature.

It is named after Yashwantrao Chavan, Maharashtra’s great political leader and builder of modern Maharashtra.

So here in response of your question I am enlisting the details about the new study centre:

I would like to tell you that The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) started inviting proposals for new study centres across the district from December 1. The deadline for proposals is December 31.

Bhalba Vibhute, Kolhapur Regional Director for the YCMOU said, "Interested educational institutes or colleges can apply to start the study centres from the 2015-16 academic year.
Proposals have to be submitted on or before December 31 at the regional office."

Vibhute added that the YCMOU hosts many career-oriented undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as journalism, MA, MCom, MBA, M Arch, hotel management, BSc and MSc, among others. A study centre can host any one of these depending on student strength.
Priority will be given to the geographical need for a particular course in an institute and the potential student response, he said.

The official added that the number of students appearing for the YCMOU courses as well as its preparatory courses is increasing every year.

Here are the contact details for more queries:

Dnyangangotri
Near Gangapur Dam,
Sawargaon, Maharashtra 422222
Phone: 0253 223 1714

[MAP]YCMOU[/MAP]

Thank you.. visit again
8th August 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

मी योगशिक्षक कोर्स ycmou मधुन केल आहे मला new study center ycmou मधुन करायचे आहे तरी मला मदत करा

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in