2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

YCMOU Dnyangangotri

I want to get admission in the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Dnyangangotri so please give me the list of the courses offered by this University? also provide me there admission contact number from where I get the complete details about the admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Sc In YCMOU
Ycmou bsc it
Ycmou bca
Ycmou b ed
V22 Ycmou
Ycmou mph
Ycmou mba-16
Ycmou ugc
Mba In Ycmou
RTI in YCMOU
YCMOU Course
Ycmou mba
LLB At YCMOU
Mba ycmou
YCMOU Bsc MLT
YCMOU B ed-16
Dnyangangotri YCMOU
YCMOU Goa
Msc in YCMOU
Ycmou Bj
11th July 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: YCMOU Dnyangangotri

Can you provide me the MBA P (79) Project Guidelines for the Academic Year 2017-18 of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)?
11th July 2018, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: YCMOU Dnyangangotri

The MBA P (79) Project Guidelines for the Academic Year 2017-18 of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) are as follows:

Project work is an important constituent of the MBA programme. The following guidelines will help to clarify many procedural aspects regarding project completion. One can submit project work only after admission into the Second year of the MBA programme.

Objective
The objective of the project is to help the student develop the ability to apply multidisciplinary concepts, tools and techniques to solve organizational problems.

Type of Project
A Project may be of any one of the following types:
(a) Comprehensive case study (covering a single organization, involving multifunctional area problem formulation, analysis and recommendations).
(b) Inter-organizational study aimed at inter-firm comparison / validation of theory / survey of management practices.
(c) Field study (empirical study).

The MBA P (79) Project Guidelines for the Academic Year 2017-18 YCMOU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in