2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2014, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

YCMOU B Ed Admission Process

Can you tell me about the admission process in B Ed in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)?

The admission process in B Ed in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria
• A student needs to be a graduate with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized University in any discipline.

• The students who are giving their service as a teacher needs to produce working experience of a minimum of 2 years in any Government schools/Government-aided schools or recognized private schools.

• The students need to be proficient in English language for getting the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University B.Ed admission.

Admission Procedure
The eligible students need to qualify Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University B.Ed entrance exam and secure good marks. The admission to the course is purely based on marks obtained in the entrance exam.

Contact Details:
The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Dnyangangotri
Govardhan
Maharashtra

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Yashwantrao+Chavan+Maharashtra+Open+Uni versity&hl=en&ll=20.021137,73.691139&spn=0.011028, 0.018475&sll=13.022475,77.567124&sspn=0.011435,0.0 18475&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf YCMOU B Ed Admission Process.pdf (750.9 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by sumit; 27th November 2019 at 04:14 PM.