2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Y group IAF

what is the eligibility needed to apply for the Group 'Y' (Non-Technical) Trades exams of the Central Airmen Selection Board? also give me the link from where I can download the syllabus of the Group 'Y' (Non-Technical) Trades exams of the Central Airmen Selection Board?? give me the last year question paper with the answer key of that?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Group D
IAF X Group
IAF Group Y
IAF X And Y Group
Sbi Group LLC
RTU Group
MBA Group Ltd
What is the difference in jobs of group 1, group2, group3 and group 4 posts?
Online application process of TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations
IAF x group job
UPSC Group-I and Group-II Advertisement
CCL UK Group Ltd
Group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force
Date of Group I Group II Exam and Result
For Aerospace Engineering Siddhartha Group of Institution, Royal Group of Institution
UPSC IAS Group 1 & Group 2 Exam Eligibility Conditions
TNPSC Group-I and Group-II Advertisement
GROUP-I OR GROUP-II Exam for Drug Inspector post
OU Group AD
CCL UK Group Plc
18th July 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Y group IAF

Hello sir, Im preparing for IAF Y group exam. I want to know that what medical standard for IAF Y group?
18th July 2018, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Y group IAF

The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Indian Air Force Group Y Exam is conducted for non technical airmen vacancies in the force.

The Central Airmen Selection Board is tasked with the responsibility of selection and enrollment. CASB has 14 airmen selection centers located all over India.

Candidates who clear this exam are first required to undergo 12 weeks of Joint Basic Phase Training at Basic Training Institute Belgaum (Karnataka).

The Indian Air Force is Invites Online Applications from Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalees) Candidates for Selection Test to Join as Airmen in Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) And Group Y Trades Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) And Musician Trades.

Mandatory Medical Standards:-

General Medical Standards for both Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y {Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician} Trades are as follows: -

Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.

Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm

Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.

Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. (v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.

Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.

Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.

Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted,

EXAM- GROUP Y:
Forms- December & January
Exam- 10 & 11 March

Age Limit:
17 to 21 years

Educational qualification:
Passed of Intermediate / 10+2 / or equivalent examination in any stream / subject approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

Mode of selection:
Written Test
Adaptability Test
Physical Fitness Test
Interview & Medical Examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in