2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

XIMB Global MBA

I have completed my BBA and want to do Global MBA program from XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management) located in Bhubaneswar. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for taking admission in MBA program and tell me the fee structure of this course at XIMB?
Similar Threads
Thread
What Is The XAT Cut Off for XIMB
Ximb hrm
XIMB cut off for HRM
Ximb rat
Xat ximb
XIMB Global MBA Cut Off
XIMB XAT Cut Off
XIMB cut off through XAT
XIMB Goa
Best Course In XIMB
XIMB hr cat cut off
XIMB MBA Cut Off
Global MBA XIMB
How is XIMB HR
How To Apply For XIMB
Ximb pi
Ximb bm
XIMB MAT cut off
XIMB Best Course
XAT Cut Off For XIMB
30th December 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: XIMB Global MBA

Can you provide me the details admission in International Master’s Program (MBA-Global) Program 2020 offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar?
30th December 2019, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: XIMB Global MBA

In International Master’s Program (MBA-Global) Program 2020 offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, students will go for their first-year study at the partner institution, abroad and second year at XIMB, XUB:

Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University, Chicago
Antwerp School of Management, Belgium
University of Antwerp
Boler School of Business, John Carroll University, Ohio, USA
Maastricht School of Management, Maastricht
Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University, New York
Manhattan Institute of Management, USA
IQS School of Management

Admission Procedure for 2020-22

Eligibility

The minimum requirement for admission to the program is 3 year bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.

One who expects to complete the final part of their degree exams by June 15, 2020, can also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of the failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2020.

Admission Test

One needs to take any one of the Admission Tests:
a) XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 05, 2020, or
b) CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 24, 2019, or
c) GMAT taken in 2018 or 2019, or
d) X-GMT to be conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar on January 25, 2020.
Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB, if not opting for X-GMT.

Selection Process

The admissions committee will evaluate the academic history of the candidate, XAT/CAT/ GMAT/X-GMT scores, and a personal interview.

The selected students must be ready with their respective Visas and travel documents for joining the program by the due dates as applicable (to be intimated). Obtaining the Visa is the responsibility of the students.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in