2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

XIMB cut off for HRM

My daughter wants to take admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (HRM) course offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB). So I am looking for the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) PGDM-HRM course cut off? Please tell me about its opening and closing ranks?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mhrm ximb
What Is The XAT Cut Off for XIMB
Ximb hrm
Ximb rat
Xat ximb
XIMB XAT Cut Off
XIMB cut off through XAT
XIMB Goa
Best Course In XIMB
XIMB hr cat cut off
XIMB MBA Cut Off
Global MBA XIMB
How is XIMB HR
XIMB Average Pay
XAT Cutoff for XIMB
Ximb pi
Ximb bm
XIMB MAT cut off
XIMB Best Course
XAT Cut Off For XIMB
31st May 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: XIMB cut off for HRM

Can you tell me about the cut off required for admission in MBA programmes at XIMB (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)?
31st May 2018, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: XIMB cut off for HRM

The minimum requirement for admission to MBA programmes at XIMB is a Bachelors Degree or equivalent (minimum 3 years), with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognised University.

XIMB Selection Process

First, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT, XAT, GMAT or NMAT scores.
The shortlisted candidates get a call for the Personal Interview+ Written Ability test+ Group Discussion rounds.
The past academic performance of a candidate is also considered.
The final admission offer is made on the basis of a candidates cumulative performance in all the rounds.

XIMB Cut Off

The cut off is the minimum score required to be called for the next rounds of the selection procedure such as group discussion, written ability test or personal interview.

XIMB CAT Cut off 2016

XIMB accepts CAT score for its admission process. The CAT cut off for the institute would be around 91 percentile.

XIMB XAT Cut off 2016

The XAT cut off for XIMB usually stays above 90 percentile. Previous Year XIMB XAT cut off Around 92+ percentile

XIMB GMAT Cut off 2016

The institute also accepts GMAT scores for its selection process. In order to be eligible for the admission process at XIMB, candidates must obtain a minimum score of 550 in GMAT exam.

XIMB NMAT Cut off 2016

XIMB cut off for NMAT - In order to get shortlisted for the admission process at XIMB, NMAT cut off is around 200+.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in