2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Xavier University Kentucky

I want to apply for Kentucky certification in Xavier University so can you tell me the documents required to apply?
30th November 2019, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Xavier University Kentucky

If you wish to apply for Kentucky certification, you will need the recommendation of the college (Xavier University) when you apply to Kentucky.

This means that before Xavier University can recommend you to another state for teacher license, you will need to have already completed all state requirements for Ohio.

This includes all relevant Ohio Praxis II/and or OAE/Pearson testing requirements.

The following items are required at Xavier University to apply for Kentucky certificate or salary rank change:

You must complete a Kentucky CA-1 Application form

Additionally, an applicant applying for initial certification in Kentucky will need to submit a Kentucky state and federal background check.

The background check must have been completed within twelve (12) months of the date the application is received by the EPSB.

Request your transcript. There is a $10.00 fee for your transcript. See above link for instructions to pay. Your signature is required on the form.

Fees-

Fee not required for Statement of Eligibility, or for completion of Level I programs. $85.00 fee needed with completion of Level II programs, and/or rank change.

This fee must be paid online.

DO NOT mail your CA-1 application or transcript to the State of Kentucky. Mail all of the above (except fingerprinting) to:

Ms. Renee Gosney
College of Professional Sciences
Xavier University
3800 Victory Parkway
Hailstones Hall
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3224

Questions may be directed to xulicense@xavier.edu or (513) 745-3521.

Contact-

Xavier University
3800 Victory Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45207
513-745-3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in