2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Www.mah-mca-cet

Hi I want to prepare for the MAH-MCA-CET exam so can you please tell me the deadlines and the eligibility for the exam so I can have an idea???
3rd January 2017, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Www.mah-mca-cet

Hi below I have given you the MAH-MCA-CET exam deadlines and the eligibility

MAH CET Deadlines

Availability of Application Form

February 29, 2017

Last date of Registration March 10, 2017

Availability of Admit Card

March 18, 2017 onwards

Exam Date March 27, 2017

Declaration of Results

April 10, 2017

MAH CET Eligibility

Only Indian Citizens are eligible.

Passed 10+2 or Graduation level with Mathematics Subject (as a compulsory subject)

Must have passed a bachelor degree of 3years in any disciplines form any recognized university should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate

Must have scored minimum 45%marks in aggregate, if candidates belong to backward category and PwD category to Maharashtra State only

If you are in the final year of qualifying examination then are also eligible to apply for MAH MCA CET 2017 exam

Application Fees

Rs. 750/- for Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates.

Rs. 550/- for Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability (PwD) Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in