2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

WRDM IIT Roorkee

I have completed B.Tech and now want to do M.Tech in Water Resources Development and Management from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee so please give me details about its course structure and academic curricula? Also provide me the prospectus of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Roorkee PPT
DPT IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee UP
Roorkee Railway Station to IIT Roorkee
When Did Roorkee Become IIT
University of Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
IIT Roorkee SEM
IIT Roorkee for MCA
Map of IIT Roorkee
MOU IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Act
IIT Roorkee Jam
IIT Roorkee NRI
IIT Roorkee GD PI
Distance Between Roorkee Station To IIT Roorkee
SBI IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee ECE
CSE IIT Roorkee
Roorkee bus stand to IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Roorkee India
13th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: WRDM IIT Roorkee

I am planning to join Department WRDTC (Department of WRD&M) of IIT Roorkee and searching for some department details. Will you provide me list and types of courses offered by Department WRDTC (Department of WRD&M) also provide departments contact details?
13th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WRDM IIT Roorkee

The Department WRDTC (Department of WRD&M) was inaugurated by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, on 25 November 1955 at University of Roorkee as an Asian African Centre to honor India's commitment at the Asian African Conference held in Bandung

The Department offers broad based programmes of education and training in all aspects of Water Resources Development and Irrigation Water Management to in-service engineers and professionals having at least two years job experience. P.G.Training Certificate/P.G. Diploma/M.Tech. Degree programmes in following areas are available in the department.

P.G.Training/P.G.Diploma/M.Tech. Water Resources Development (For Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers)

P.G.Training/P.G.Diploma/M.Tech. Irrigation Water Management (For Civil Engineers, Agricultural Engineers / Agricultural Scientists)

Ph.D. Programmes

The students may opt for either the two-semester training/P.G. Diploma or four semesters M.Tech. Degree Programme or Ph.D Programme depending upon their eligibility as per Institute rules.

The minimum qualification for admission to Ph.D. program in the department is as follows:

Water Resources Development

B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Agricultural Engineering.

2. Irrigation Water Management

Master's degree in Agricultural Sciences/Social Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Biological Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Engineering/Natural Sciences with at least one paper of Mathematics at the graduate level or equivalent with a valid NET (CSIR/UGC/NET(LS)) or valid GATE and minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the institute where letter grades are awarded; or 60% marks where are awarded.

S.K. Mishra
Head Of Department
skm61fwt[at]iitr.ac.in
01332-285457

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in