2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Wim uel mba

Hello sir, I am Jackie. I am from Kula Lumpur. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the International Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Royal Docks Business School, University of East London (UEL) at Women’s Institute of Management, Kuala Lumpur. Can you help me?
6th May 2016, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Wim uel mba

As you have asked about the International Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Royal Docks Business School, University of East London (UEL) at Women’s Institute of Management, Kuala Lumpur, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The International Master's in Business Administration (MBA) programme at the Royal Docks Business School, University of East London, UK is aimed at providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment in which your management education may develop.

MODULES

The MBA first four modules look at the key functions performed by a business and encouraging students to learn and the final module - dissertation reflect on business and management practice.
All modules are weighted at 30 credits apart from the Dissertation which is weighted at 60 credits

INTAKES

January
April
August

MODE OF STUDY & DURATION

Part-time: 2.5 years
Classes are held at least two (2) weekends in a month [Saturday - half day afternoon and Sunday - full day (daytime)] at WIM's owned 6-storey building in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.

WOMEN'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Company Nbr. 264164-K
(Limited by Guarantee)
7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60 (0)3 7725 0268/7725 0288
Fax: +60 (0)3 7725 0286/7727 4318

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in