2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

William and Mary Law School LSAT

I have given Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2014 and I got 156 marks in LSAT . Now I would like to join William And Mary Law School . Would you tell me what is the LSAT score that this Institute accept for admission ? Please provide me detail with its application form .
Similar Threads
Thread
Flex MBA William And Mary
William And Mary Executive MBA
St. Mary's school rdso lucknow
Sent Mary School RDSO Lucknow
William & Mary MBA
William And Mary Sat Scores
William and Mary MBA Ranking
William & Mary Business School
William And Mary Business School
William And Mary MBA
William and Mary Mason School of Business
William and Mary School of Business
College of William and Mary MBA
Jesus and Mary School Dwarka
Jesus and Mary secondary school Ballina
Jesus and Mary School Burari
Business School Queen Mary
Holy Names of Jesus and Mary School
Jesus and Mary School in Rabieh
Jesus and Mary School Darbhanga
2nd June 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: William and Mary Law School LSAT

Can you tell me about the Median LSAT (Law School Admission Test) score requirement for admission in William & Mary Law School (W&M Law)?
2nd June 2018, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: William and Mary Law School LSAT

The Marshall-Wythe School of Law, more commonly known as William & Mary Law School (W&M Law) is a law school in the United States. It is a part of the College of William & Mary in the United States

W&M Law has generally been listed in the top 30 in the nation in the U.S. News & World Report rankings of American Law Schools; it was ranked #31 in the 2008 ranking (in a three-way tie with the law schools of Ohio State University and University of Wisconsin-Madison).

W&M Law School is the 10th-highest-ranked public university law program on the U.S. News & World Report survey. The members of the Class of 2020 arrived at the Law School on August 14, 2017 uphold the fine tradition of William & Mary Law School.
Median LSAT: 163 (75th/25th: 164/157)
Median undergraduate GPA: 3.75 (75th/25th: 3.85/3.48)
Class Size: 187
Average age: 23
Age range: 20 to 31
20% of students identify themselves as students of color
Total applicants: 4,036

The Class of 2020 attended 127 different undergraduate institutions, 9 in Virginia and 119 in other locations. Ten members of the class have earned advanced degrees. Members of the Class of 2020 come to William & Mary with a variety of different experiences.
55% of the class has full-time work experience, including work in the private sector, federal government, non-profit organizations, and the legal profession.
5 members served or are serving in the military.
Students were active in student life, serving as student-body presidents, organization leaders, fraternity and sorority officers, college ambassadors, and mock-trial-team captains.
Members have served in Teach for America and AmeriCorps and many have been involved in mentoring and community service. Seven members of the class are Eagle Scouts.
The class includes twenty varsity athletes. Others are talented musicians and performers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in