2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2014, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Will I be able to give the bank exam after passing 12th?

As you want to get the details that will you be able to give the bank exam after passing 12th so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that earlier it was that candidates can get the clerk jobs after passing class 12th

But right now the candidates must have passed graduation

Here for your reference I am giving you the eligibility criteria of bank clerk jobs:

Nationality/Citizenship:
The candidates must be either a
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania

Age limit:
Candidates must be in between the age of 20 to 28 years

Relaxation of Upper age limit:

Educational qualification:
Candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Reference books:

The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: A Must have Resource for Aspirants of CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, CSAT, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC etc (English) (Paperback) by Ananta Ashisha

Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 1) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / Bank Clerk / PO / SSC / CDS / NDA / Railways / Armed Forces / DSSSB / MBA (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test (English) (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

20 Practice Sets IBPS CWE PO/MT Online Exam (Code J259) PB (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by V. S. Srivastava

Comprehensive Guide to IBPS - CWE Bank PO (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

Bank PO Quantitative Aptitude Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999 - Till Date (3940+ Objective Questions Of Nationalised Banks,Gramin Bank,IBPS PO/MT/SO,RRBs Officer,SBI,RBI Grade B & Insurance AAO , AO) (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan

Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 2) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / CSAT / Bank PO / NDA / CDS / MBA (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

101 Speed Tests for IBPS-CWE Bank PO / MT Exam (English) (Paperback) by Disha Experts

Solved Papers Probationary Officers Exam PB (English) 6th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

Bank PO English Language Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999 - Till Date (4265+ Objective Questions Of Nationalised Banks,Gramin Bank,IBPS PO/MT/SO,RRBs Officer,SBI,RBI Grade B & Insurance AAO , AO) (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan

Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO 2/e (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
191-F, 19th Floor,
Maker Tower 'F',
Chamundeshwari Nagar,
Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400005 ‎
022 2218 3302 ‎
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indian+Institute+Of+Banking+%26+Finance,+Ch amundeshwari+Nagar,+Cuffe+Parade,+Mumbai,+Maharash tra&hl=en&ll=18.91804,72.81734&spn=0.011063,0.0184 75&sll=20.849067,85.109024&sspn=0.010929,0.018475& oq=Indian+Institute+of+Banking+%26+Finance&hq=Indi an+Institute+Of+Banking+%26+Finance,+Chamundeshwar i+Nagar,+Cuffe+Parade,+Mumbai,+Maharashtra&t=m&z=1 6&iwloc=A[/MAP]
18th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th and now want to apply for SBI Bank PO Exam so please tells me am I eligible for this?
18th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

State Bank of India conducts SBI Bank PO Exam; give below is the eligibility criteria of it

SBI PO Exam eligibility:

Must have passed Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification

Those who are in the final year of examination may also appear for SBI PO Exam

Age Limit
Candidates must not have below 21 years and above 30 years.

Age Relaxation:
Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 05 Years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 Years
Persons With Disabilities (PWD) :
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

Examination Pattern
Phase I:
Objective Test of
English Language,
General Awareness,
Data analysis and interpretation,
Reasoning
(200 Marks)

Descriptive test of
English Language (comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing)
50 Marks

Phase II:
Group Discussion 20 Marks
Group Discussion (Rural) 10 Marks
Interview 30 Marks
Experience 10 Marks

SBI PO Exam Books
#Arihant
Sbi Po Exam - Probationary Officer Success Master

#Arihant
SBI Po Exam - Probationary Officer Success Master

#Kiran Prakashan
SBI PO Online Exam State Bank Of India And State Bank Associate Probationary Officer Practice Work Book Hindi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in