2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Wikipedia SIMSR

Hello sir, I am PAwan Nama. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by proviidng me some information about the K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR). Can you give me some information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
SIMSR Interview
SIMSR Faculty
Mba wikipedia
Wikipedia MBA Finance
CAT Cut Off for SIMSR
SIMSR Mumbai
SIMSR Campus
Simsr vs tapmi
SIMSR Admission
SIMSR MMS Fees
IITP Wikipedia
Paul biyoghe MBA wikipedia
IIT JAM Wikipedia
IIPS Davv Indore Wikipedia
Wikipedia MPPSC
Nalanda University Bihar From Wikipedia
ESIC Act Wikipedia
BITS Wikipedia the Free Encyclopedia
BITS Goa Wikipedia
The University of Calcutta Wikipedia
25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Wikipedia SIMSR

As you have asked information about the K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR), I am giving you some information about it

K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR) is a type of educational and research institution.
It was established in the year 1981.
It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
KJ SIMSR offers programmes including Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Master of Management Studies, Ph.D programmes in Management, and Management Development Programmes.

It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and/or approved by AICTE.
The Institute is certified as ISO 9001:2008. It has received the SAQS Accreditation by AMDISA.
It is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)

KJ SIMSR's infrastructure includes air-conditioned classrooms and discussion rooms, a large library, a seminar hall, an audio-visual (AV) room, a well-equipped computer lab, MDP Centre, auditorium and conference centre, and a well-equipped hostel for boys and girls.
It is situated on a 55-acre plot in the central suburbs of Mumbai.
The institute has facilities for sports, several foreign languages, yoga and other sports and recreational facilities.

K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Address: Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
Phone: 022 6728 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in