2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st October 2012, 03:07 PM
majbaljinder.j

Where I Can Get MBA Projects

I am MBA first year student from Mumbai university I have not MBA project so can you provide me MBA project on Financial Performance Analysis?
Similar Threads
Thread
HRM MBA Projects
IIT ECE Projects
Bbm and MBA projects
Imt MBA projects
It projects for MBA
IIT KGP Projects
MBA CP Projects
MBA UON Projects
UON MBA Projects
Projects For MBA HR
HR Projects For MBA
MBA TQM Projects
VTU CG Projects
TVS MBA Projects
MBA HR Projects
MBA ERP Projects
NSE Projects MBA
TQM MBA Projects
BCA ASP .NET Projects
MBA IB projects
3rd October 2012, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Where I Can Get MBA Projects

You want MBA Project in Financial Performance Analysis so I have a copy of this project and here it is:

Financial statement analysis:

It is the process of identifying the financial strength and weakness of a firm from the available accounting data and financial statement. The analysis is done by properly establishing the relationship between the items of balance sheet and profit and loss account the first task of financial analyst is to determine the information relevant to the decision under consideration from the total information contained in the financial statement. The second step is to arrange information in a way to highlight significant relationship. The final step is interpretation and drawing of inferences and conclusion. Thus financial analysis is the process of selection relating and evaluation of the accounting data/information.

For complete project please download file which I am attaching here and it is free for you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MBA Financial Performance Analysis Project.doc (806.0 KB, 102 views)
8th June 2014, 06:37 PM

iam in need of mba project on customer relationship managment can any one plz help me if you have the crm project plz send me on abdulraufm53@mail.com
or call:8431432476

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in