2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What Is The Full Form Of COMEDK

Hi I am filling the application form of COMEDK UGET exam and I have to fill the full form of this exam in the application form but I don’t know the full form so can you please tell me? Also tell me the last date to submit the application form of COMEDK UGET exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Full Form
BBI, BMS and BCA Full Form
Full Form of SSC and HSC
SSC SSF full form
NDA Ka Full Form
Mms MBA full form
HCL Ka Full Form
Full Form of DTU
IIT JEE Full Form
Full Form of COMEDK Exam
ARS NET Full Form
What Is The Full Form Of NCR
IAF Full Form
SSC and HSC full form
BPO full form
MRP Full Form in MBA
MBA full form
Full form of ppm in MBA
MBA ka full form
UGC Net Full Form
19th September 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: What Is The Full Form Of COMEDK

I have heard about the COMEDK Exam and searching for exam details. Will you tell what Is The Full Form Of COMEDK and what the Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses?
19th September 2020, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What Is The Full Form Of COMEDK

Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)

It is the well-known university, which is managed the UGET examination and it is completely known as Under Graduate Entrance Test.

Those applicants are interested to get admission in the medical, dental and engineering course of the COMEDK, they can fill the application form through online mode.

COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses

Qualifying exam: The candidate must have passed second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized institute.

Subjects in the qualifying exam: The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in the last two years.

Marks in the qualifying exam: The minimum marks required is 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State). Also, the candidate must pass each of these subjects individually.

Eligibility Criteria for Architecture Courses

Qualifying exam: The candidate must have passed second PUC or 10+2 or hold a Diploma (10+3)

Subjects in the qualifying exam: Candidates who have passed second PUC or 10+2 candidate must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects

Marks in qualifying exam: The candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate (SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka need only 45%).

Qualification in NATA or equivalent: B.Arch candidates aren’t required to appear in any separate entrance exam as admission will be based on NATA (or equivalent) scores.

Important dates:

Online Starting of Application Form 16th January 2020
Availability of Mock Test 5th February 2020
Last date to fill the application form 30th May 2020
Application re-open 14th – 17th June 2020
Edit application form 22nd – 25th June 2020
Availability of Admit Card 10th August 2020
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam 19th August 2020
Publication of Provisional Answer Key 23rd August 2020
Last date of Challenging of Answer key 26th August 2020
Release of Final Answer key 31st August 2020
Declaration of result/scorecard release 3rd September 2020