2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2014, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What is equity and adequacy in school funding

Hello Miz, as you want information about the equity and adequacy in school Funding . Equity and the adequacy are the two ways for the funding in the schools.

Equity concepts says that the funds for the schools is should be raised by the local government on at the district level by raising the prices of revenues, so that the poor children, also get education.

Adequacy concepts say that the state government should provide equal funding to all students so they don’t bother about their educational expense. There is no adequate information about the students expenses. Sometimes they get fulfilled and sometimes not.
For your help, I am providing you a file so that you can get more information about equity and adequacy in school funding.

Equity And Adequacy In School Funding

Attached Files
File Type: pdf What-is-equity-and-adequacy-in-school-funding.pdf (268.8 KB, 1395 views)
19th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can any body please tell me that what is equity and adequacy in school funding, give me some details about it?
19th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, below I uploading the PDF file containing the details about the equity and adequacy in school funding who’s some content is here given below

Ensuring equity and adequacy of education funding are two of the most complex problems facing state legislatures.

Not only are the concepts of equity and adequacy difficult to measure and to implement, but every state must meet the needs of a large number of school districts

Equity and Adequacy in School Funding

Attached Files
File Type: doc Equity and Adequacy in School Funding.doc (273.5 KB, 97 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in