2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What Can I Do With An MBA

I have done MBA course in Marketing now can you please tell me What Can I Do with an MBA Marketing degree?
6th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: What Can I Do With An MBA

Nowadays a specialization in marketing opens doors to virtually every type of industry. Marketing jobs are in demand in all the sectors such as automobile, information technology, FMCG, education, advertising, consulting, entertainment , manufacturing, financial services, social media, tourism etc.

Doing a specialization in Marketing has its own set of advantages

The scope of marketing has diversified in recent times.

He average annual salary of a marketing manager in a few major cities is as follows:

New Delhi - Rs 6 lakhs+
Bangalore - Rs 7 lakhs+
Mumbai - Rs 7 lakhs+
Pune - Rs 5.5 lakhs+

All kinds of products, services, ideas, people, brands need to market themselves effectively to stay in business.

The career path for a marketing professional is unlike any other.

Opportunities to grow are endless.

Specialization in marketing management works as a launch pad for freshers.

There are various companies looking for talent to market and sell their product

MBA in marketing candidates can consider job profiles as marketing executive, market research analyst ,brand manager, relationship manager, product manager, client servicing, business development manager, etc. which can, with experience grow into more responsible roles within an organizations.

So the degree in MBA is a beginning to many possibilities and a specialization in marketing differentiates you from a good marketer, thereby helping you become a great marketer.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in