2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: West Bengal TET Center

Can you tell me if I will get the name of Exam Centre for WB TET (West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test) on the admit card for the exam conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)?
9th July 2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: West Bengal TET Center

Yes, one will get the name of Exam Centre for WB TET (West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test) on the admit card for the exam conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE).

WBTET Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

One should have passed Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or equivalent to 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed).
OR
One should have passed Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or equivalent to 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks and 2 years Bachelors in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED).
OR
One should have passed Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or equivalent to 10+2 exam with minimum 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Educational) recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
OR
One should have completed Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed).

5% relaxation of marks in Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or equivalent to 10+2 that is 45% will be allowed SC, ST, OBC, PH, Exempted Category, Ex-Serviceman, and DH Category candidates.

Age Limit:
Ones age should be between 18 to 40 years old

WBTET Exam Pattern:
The Exam will be held in Two Papers.
The Paper-I will carry 150 questions and each question will have weightage of 1 mark. The questions will be asked from Child Development and pedagogy, Language I (Odia/Urdu), Language II (English), Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
The paper-II will also carry 150 questions for 150 marks and questions will be asked from Child Development and pedagogy, Language-I, Social Studies, Language-II, and Mathematics and Science.

WBTET Paper I Exam Pattern
Name of the Subjects Questions Marks
Child Development and pedagogy 30 30
Language I (Odia/Urdu) 30 30
Language II (English) 30 30
Mathematics 30 30
Environmental Studies 30 30
Total 150 150

WBTET Paper-II Exam Pattern
Name of the Subjects Questions Marks
Child development and pedagogy 30 30
Language-I 30 30