2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Website of SSC Central Region

I am living in Uttar Pradesh. I heard that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a vacancy for 10+2 passed students. I am interested to apply for this vacancy, so will you provide address of official website of SSC Central Region to apply online for this vacancy?
25th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

As you are looking for official website of SSC Central Region, so I am providing address of official website of SSC Central Region with image of Homepage:

Official Website of SSC Central Region:
ssc-cr.org

Information available on this website:
Home
About Us
FAQ
How To Reach Us
Contact Us
Quality Policy
Selection Post Recruitment
Examination Shedules
Archive Notice Board
Fill Up The Form
Download Forms
Download Admit Card
Nomination Status
Results
Debar List
Disclaimer
Other Regional Network
Useful Links
Photo Gallery

Contacts

Regional Director (CR)
Staff Selection Commission
21-23, Lowther Road, George Town,
Allahabad-211002
Fax: 0532 2460514
Phone: 0532-2460511
14th July 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for web address of Website of SSC Central Region to do take visit there for latest recruitment notification so will you plz give me same here ??
14th July 2018, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving below web address of Website of SSC Central Region on your demand:

Web address
ssc.nic.in/

Avail notification there as on 5.7.2018
Citizens' Charter of Staff Selection Commission

Final option form for the post of Junior Engineers Examination,2017

Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 (Tier-I) - Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s) reg.

Status Report as on 22.6.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2017 - calling of candidates for Document Verification

Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II), Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s) reg

Important Notice

Status Report as on 15.6.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017 - Declaration of Result of Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)

Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination,2017 - declaration of final result

Uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2017

Status Report as on 8.6.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Corrigendum in result of CGL (Tier-II) Examination, 2017

Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 - Declaration of result of Tier-II for appearing in Tier-III - reg.

Important Notice-Combined recruitment for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018

Notice -Combined Graduate Level Examination,2018 - regarding

Important Notice - Malpractices in Examinations conducted by the Commission and debarment

Important Notice - Stenographers Grade 'C' and 'D' Examination, 2017

Corrigendum - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Important Notice - Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police,CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination,2018

Notice for inviting the aggrieved petitioners for Personal Hearing in Compliance of Hon'ble High Court of Rajasthan Judgment Order dated 17-5- 2017 in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No 2867/ 2017 of Kashi Ram Vs UoI and Anr and other linked cases relating to Constable(GD) 2011 Examination - reg.

Important Notice

Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016 - Uploading of Marks of Paper-II

Status Report as on 16.5.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disability (PwD) to Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination-2015-Additional Final Result-reg

Revised Final Result of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Court Clerk, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator

Corrigendum - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Important Notice - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017

Notice - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination - 2017, Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s) for Paper-I reg.

From the desk of Chairman

Status Report as on 1.5.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission

Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016

Recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) - Male and Female in Delhi Police 2016 - Uploading of final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s)

Status Report as on 26.4.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Corrigendum - Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 - Uploading of final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s)

Recruitment of Selection Posts under Phase-IV/2017 - Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)

Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 - Uploading of final Answer Keys along with Question Papers(s)

Extension of Tentative Answer Key - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Uploading of Tentative Answer Key - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Corrigendum - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018 and Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2017

Tentative Answer key for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017 in respect of Re-Examination conducted on 13-04-2018 for one Centre of SSC (NR)

Uploading of marks of Paper I of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2017- reg

Result for the post of Canteen Attendant in Departmental Canteen, SSC HQ

Status Report as on 17.4.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission

Tentative vacancy position of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination -2017

Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2017 - Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper)

Tentative Answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination(Tier-II), 2017

Stenographer Grade 'C' and 'D' Examination - 2017 (Detailed Option for post of Stenographer Grade 'C' and 'D')

Status Report as on 3.4.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission

Addendum-Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police,CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination-2018

Result for the post of Halwai cum cook in departmental canteen, SSC, HQR

Notice - Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I), 2017

Speaking Orders in various SB Civil Writ Petitions linked to S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 2867/2017 titled Kashi Ram Vs UOI and Anr , S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 3317/2017 titled Manoj Kumar Natwaria Vs UOI and Anr and other linked cases related to Constable (GD) - 2011 in Hon'ble High Court of Rajasthan

Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2017-Uploading of Marks of Paper-I and Paper-II.

Important Notice - Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017

Final answer key for Phase-III(B)/2016 Selection Posts

Uploading of final marks of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination, 2016

Important information for the candidates selected to the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Under Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI) i.e.Post Code 'R' through SSC CGLE - 2016

Uploading of final marks of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016

Notice - Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I),2017

Important Information for the candidates selected to the post of Data Entry Operator in Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA &AD) (offices under C&AG) through Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE) - 2016

Important Information for the Candidates Recommended for Appointment to the Post of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant in Department of Posts through Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE)-2016

Notice - Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I),2017

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in