2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Wdc ssc

I buy the Western Digital Caviar (WDC) and it has a setting of Spread-spectrum clocking . I heard that Spread-spectrum clocking (SSC) speeds up and slows down the clock . Is it right ? Does it work on Electromagnetic interference ? Please provide me its total detail and features .
4th December 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Wdc ssc

Can you provide me the details of - Solid State Drive (SSD) – manufactured by Western Digital (WDC)?
4th December 2019, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Wdc ssc

The details of - Solid State Drive (SSD) – manufactured by Western Digital (WDC) are as follows:

Manufacturer: Western Digital (WDC)
Hardware Type: SSD
Model: Solid State Drive (SSD)
Series: WD SiliconEdge Blue
Model Number: SSC-D0128SC-2100
Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Download Size: 3.4 MB

Western Digital (WDC) Solid State Drive (SSD) SSC-D0128SC-2100 (WD SiliconEdge Blue) drivers are tiny programs that enable your SSD hardware to communicate with your operating system software.

Maintaining updated Western Digital (WDC) Solid State Drive (SSD) SSC-D0128SC-2100 software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance.

Using out dated or corrupt Western Digital (WDC) Solid State Drive (SSD) SSC-D0128SC-2100 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause computer or hardware to fail.

Furthermore, installing the wrong Western Digital (WDC) drivers can make these problems even worse.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in