2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WBSSC Upper Age Limit

West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) time to time recruits Assistant Teacher for the 12Th Regional Level and other level. The selection of candidates is based on Selection Test for vacant seats.

Procedure to apply:
Online application form submission can be done from official website of West Bengal School Service Commission, or

Offline application, form can be collected from branches of State Bank of India.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Bengali, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Sanskrit and Arabic

Eligibility: Graduate from U.G.C. recognized University may apply

2. Biological Science
Eligibility: Graduate with any one topic among Zoology, Physiology and Botany and with any one topic among Microbiology, Bio-Technology and Agronomy.

3. Work Education
Eligibility: Gradate in Commerce, Science or Arts discipline from U.G.C. recognized University and have done Post Graduate Basic Training (P.G.B.T.) from National Council of Teachers Education/ R.C.I. recognized Institutes, or

Graduate in any discipline with Diploma/ Degree in Arts & Crafts from recognized University or Institute may apply OR Degree/ Diploma course in Tailoring, or

Graduate in any discipline with Diploma (at least of 2yrs)/ Degree of Tailoring & Needle Works from any recognized University or Institute, or

Degree from recognized University on Home Science/ Agriculture OR Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software System’s Degree (B. Sc), or

Degree course pass in Visual Arts or Performing Arts from recognized Institute/University, or

Graduate in discipline of Arts, Commerce or Science have studied of 300 marks in Computer Science/ Computer Application in the degree

4. Physical Education:
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline, having done Diploma/Degree course of Physical Education from N.C.T.E. / R.C.I. recognized Institute

Salary:
Rs.7100 – Rs.37600 and Grade Pay: Rs.4100.

Age limit:
Lower age limit: 20yrs
Upper age limit: 40yrs

Age relaxation:
OBC-3yrs
SC/ST-5yrs
PH- 8yrs

Selection Procedure:
Selection is based on 12th Level Regional Test (12th RLST) of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.

Exam Pattern:
(I) Child Development and Pedagogy
(II) Language Paper-I (Grammar and Comprehensive)
(III) Language Paper-II (Grammar and Comprehensive)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in