2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

WB TET science syllabus

my son is giving the exams of the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET). so he is looking for the science syllabus of it. will you please give me the link to download the syllabus and the last year question paper of the science subject of the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET)?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Ed Biological Science Syllabus in AP
PGT Computer Science Syllabus
Political Science Syllabus for B.A
MA Political Science Syllabus
APTET Science Syllabus
UGC NET Political Science Syllabus
Life Science UGC NET Syllabus
Home Science Syllabus For UGC NET
PU CHD Syllabus Science
PTET Science Syllabus
UGC NET Home Science Syllabus
SSC CGL Science Syllabus
Unishivaji AC syllabus science
UGC NET Syllabus For Life Science
PRT Science Syllabus
JNU Political Science Syllabus
UGC NET computer science syllabus
KVS TGT Science Syllabus
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore PhD Biological Science entrance exam syllabus
EIL Computer Science Syllabus
25th June 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: WB TET science syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the WB TET Exam Science Syllabus Will you Please Provide It ?
25th June 2018, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test acronym as WBTET is conducted by the Government of West Bengal for candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of West Bengal.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. However, the State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.

The Syllabus of Science of the WB TET Exam is given below

Science
a) Content
I Food
Sources of food
Components of food
Cleaning food
II. Materials

Materials of daily use
III. The World of the Living

IV. Moving Things People and Ideas

V. How things work

Electric current and circuits
Magnets
VI. Natural Phenomena

VII. Natural Resources

b) Pedagogical issues

Nature & Structure of Sciences
Natural Science/Aims & objectives
Understanding & Appreciating Science
Approaches/Integrated Approach
Observation/Experiment/Discovery(Method of Science)
Innovation
Text Material/Aids
Evaluation- cognitive/psychomotor/effective
Problems
Remedial Teaching
13th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the WB TET Life Science Will you Please Provide It ?
13th July 2018, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

WBTET is conducted by the Government of West Bengal for candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of West Bengal. WBTET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools

LIFE SCIENCE

PAPER - II
1. Cell Biology :
Structure and function of cells and intracellular organelles (of both prokaryotes and eukaryotes) mechanism of cell division including (mitosis and meisosis) and cell differentiation. Cellcell interaction : Malignant growth; Immune response Dosage compensation and mechanism of sex determination.

2. Biochemistry :
Structure of atoms, molecules and chemical bonds; Principles of physical chemistry; Thermodynamics, Kinetics, dissociation and association constants; Nucleic acid structure, genetic code, replication, transcription and translation, Structure, function
and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins; Enzymes and coenzyme; Respiration and photosynthesis.

3. Physiology :
Response to stress : Active transport across membranes; Plant and animal hormones; Nutrition (including vitamins); Reproduction in plants, microbes and animals.

4. Genetics :
Principles of Mendelian inheritance, chromosome structure and function; Gene Structure and regulation of gene expression; Linkage and genetic mappings; Extrachromosomal inheritance (episomes, mitochondria and chloraplasts); Mutation; DNA damage and repair, chromosome aberration; Transposons; Sexlinked inheritance and genetic disorders; Somatic cell genetic; Genome organisation (in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes).

Evolutionary Biology : Origin of life (including aspects of prebiotic environment and molecular evolution); Concepts of evolution; Theories of organic evolution; Mechanisms of speciation; Hardyweinberg genetic equilibrium, genetic polymorphism and selection; Origin and evolution of economically important microbes; plants and animals.

Rest of the Syllabus you may get From the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Syllabus of the WB TET Life Science

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in