2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2015, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WB TET Final Result

Hey , to get result of WB Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] for Upper Primary Level you must have to follow below process.

Process:

Go to the website of West Bengal School Service Commission.

Looks as :

When result of WB Teacher Eligibility Test [TET] for Upper Primary Level will declare a link will provided at this page.

From that link you will proceed to get result of exam .

Available links :

Notification in c/w Withdrawal of Public Notice 209/5277/CSSC/ESTT/2014 dated 29.01.2014

Rules for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 for Upper Primary Level

Corrigendum Notice - Name change of Godarhar Junior High School in c/w General Transfer, 2014

Corrigendum Notice - Name & Address change of ARIADAHA SREE VIDYANIKETAN HIGH SCHOOL in c/w General Transfer, 2014

Address:

The West Bengal Central School Service Commission
Acharya Sadan
Bidhannagar, Sector - II, EE - 11 & 11/1
Kolkata, West Bengal 700091

Map:
[MAP]The West Bengal Central School Service Commission Kolkata, West Bengal[/MAP]
13th February 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I obtain final result of WB TET exam? Please provide me procedure if any present? And if you have result then please provide me?
13th February 2016, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say you but you did not provided here your roll number of TET exam so I’m not able to provide you your result.

Candidates can get their result from official site of WB. And announcement of West Bengal Primary TET exam Results will be provided in the month of January 2016.

Authority member of West Bengal School Service Commission has finally conducted West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test for selection of upper primary teacher post on 16th August 2015 at various allotted examination centres.

The main duty of commission is to recruit teaching and non teaching staff such as assistant teacher, headmasters, librarian, clerk, group D staff in government and non government aided schools

Candidates can obtain their result from official site of WB.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in