2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

WB TET Advertisement

I heard that the latest advertisement/ notification of West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) exam release so tell me the date of issue of application for of this exam? Also provide me the process to apply online for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET) exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Kurukshetra Advertisement
SSC CHSL Advertisement
ICMR JRF Advertisement No
NIT Raipur Advertisement
NIT Uttarakhand Advertisement
MPUAT Advertisement
Advertisement Of OPSC
AICTE Advertisement
Advertisement Of IB Recruitment
NIT Agartala Advertisement
ARS NET Advertisement
HSIIDC Advertisement
ECGC Advertisement
CIDCO Advertisement
LPU University Advertisement
NEEPCO Advertisement
PNB Advertisement
IBPS PO Advertisement
SSC Advertisement
CIL MT Advertisement
6th August 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: WB TET Advertisement

I am interested in teaching and want to apply for West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test. Will you provide WB TET Advertisement dates also provide Syllabus for WB TET exam?
6th August 2020, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: WB TET Advertisement

The West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test is abbreviated as WB Primary TET and this test is conducted through West Bengal Board of Primary Education to recruit the candidates for Class first to class 8th in the schools of West Bengal.

WB TET Advertisement dates:

Important dates:

Beginning of the submission of WB TET 2020 application forms Third Week of June 2020
Last day for submitting the WB TET 2020 application forms First Week of July 2020
Release of Admit Card for WB TET 2020 First Week of August 2020
WB TET 2020 Exam Last Week of August 2020
Release of WB TET 2020 Answer Key The Second Week of September 2020
Announcement of the Results Last week of October 2020

Syllabus:

Syllabus for WB TET exam is given here-

Child development and pedagogy
Language I
Language II
Mathematics
Environmental studies

Exam pattern:

There will be 150 questions in the paper and all are multiple choice type questions. Each question is of one mark and candidates will get one hour and 30 minutes to complete this exam.

WB TET Eligibility:

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education (DEIEd)

OR

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEIEd)

OR

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)

OR

Graduation and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DEI.Ed)

There is 5% relaxation of marks in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination 10+2 (ie 45%) will be allowed for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, Exempted Category, ex-serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness) category candidates

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in