2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th October 2014, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Want To Open Computer Institute

As you are asking about the steps to be followed for opening a computer institute for that I have some points which I would like to suggest to you please have a look on that

Steps to open Computer Institute

Location Selection: for opening computer education centers you need to select good location first of all. Your computer education centre location should be nearby School, College, & coaching centers.

Building Requirements: then the thing which is required is either you take building on rent or you can construct your own building for computer institute

Furniture Requirements: then the thing which come next is to purchase enough furniture at least for a good computer center I suppose you would have required fifteen Chairs for theory room, fifteen chairs for computer lab room, ten chairs for both Centre director room as well as receptionist room, two tables both for centre director room as well as receptionist room & one big table for computer lab room,

Computer Hardware & Software requirements: next is you need to purchase computers at least I suppose 10 with latest configuration and of good quality you can purchase LCD and LED because they do not consume more electricity

Selection of Name for Computer Centre: then you need to select the good name for your computer institute I would like to suggest you some name like that Web tech Computer Education, HY-Tech Computer, Soft tech Computer Training Centre

Selection of Teacher then the things you require is to select good talented teachers for teaching to the student their qualification must be BCA or B. Sc .IT or MCA or PGDCA or Two Year diploma in IT with practical knowledge & Experience

Computer Education Affiliation & Franchisee: now very important thing tou need to registered your computer center name & business in Municipal Corporation or any Concerned Department under shop & establishment Act (As applicable in your area) and you need to collect the certificate of registration

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in