2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd January 2013, 10:38 AM
Ashwini 2

VTU Notes for 5th SEM ECE

Will you please give me the Visvesvaraya Technological University BE ECE 5th SEM syllabus, bcoz now my exams are coming near & I want to prepare notes?
Similar Threads
Thread
Imc MBA notes
Zad Notes for MBA 1 Sem
SFM Notes For MBA
MBA MIS Notes
GJU MBA Notes
MIS Notes For MBA PDF
ERP Notes for MBA Pdf
Notes for IIT JAM
MBA HRM Notes
OU MBA BPR Notes
CRM notes for MBA pdf
MBA OB Notes
GRE notes
TQM Notes for MBA
HRM Notes For MBA
TQM MBA Notes
Ob notes for MBA
Zad notes for MBA 1 sem
Kpo MBA notes
Hrm notes for MBA pdf
24th January 2013, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VTU Notes for 5th SEM ECE

You are looking for the Visvesvaraya Technological University BE ECE 5th semester syllabus for preparing notes, I am providing here;

UNIT - 1
MANAGEMENT: Introduction - Meaning - nature and characteristics of Management, Scope and functional areas of Management - Management as a Science, Art or Profession ¬Management & Administration - Roles of Management, Levels of Management, Development of Management Thought-Early Management Approaches-Modern Management Approaches.

UNIT - 2
PLANNING: Nature, importance and purpose of planning process - Objectives - Types of plans (Meaning only) - Decision making - Importance of planning - steps in planning & planning premises - Hierarchy of plans.

UNIT - 3
ORGANISING AND STAFFING: Nature and purpose of organization - Principles of organization - Types of organization - Departmentation - Committees – Centralisation Vs Decentralisation of authority and responsibility - Span of control - MBO and MBE (Meaning only) Nature and importance of Staffing - Process of Selection & Recruitment (in brief).

UNIT - 4
DIRECTING & CONTROLLING: Meaning and nature of directing - Leadership styles, Motivation Theories, Communication - Meaning and importance – Coordination, meaning and importance and Techniques of Co - ordination. Meaning and steps in controlling - Essentials of a sound control system - Methods of establishing control.

For the detailed syllabus here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: doc VTU BE ECE 5th SEM Syllabus.doc (660.5 KB, 250 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in