2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

VTC Training Reviews

Hello sir, I am SAgar Mehra. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by givng me some information about the Virtual training Compnay (VTC). Tell me about the types of courses tutorials offered by it.
Similar Threads
Thread
Ubi MBA reviews
Uiw MBA reviews
WGU MBA reviews
NLU Reviews
PDI INC Reviews
DBS MBA Reviews
HCL Slocum Reviews
MLT MBA Prep Reviews
Uop MBA reviews
Sir MVIT MBA Reviews
Kent MBA Reviews
Studypoint Reviews
NIU MBA Reviews
IITP Reviews
Aut MBA reviews
Myra MBA reviews
Ecu MBA reviews
MBA reviews
Ssn MBA reviews
Reviews of IPM IIM Indore
11th April 2016, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VTC Training Reviews

As you have asked about the Virtual training Compnay (VTC), I am giving you details about it

VTC is one of the world's leading producers of online computer and software training, supplying individuals, businesses, education providers, and non-profit organizations with instant access to richly diverse courses of informative and inspiring tutorials.

Created on the idea that anyone should have the ability to learn to use computer software on their own time, VTC has produced tens of thousands of hours of extraordinarily valuable, insightful, and easy to follow tutorials and delivers them worldwide for a fraction of the cost of other training methods.

Its training authors are some of the most accomplished in their respective fields.
With headquarters in Virginia, VTC has offices worldwide to serve you, but more importantly, the tutorials that could make the difference in your new job, promotion, or school advancement are always available and only a click away.

It offers follwoing types of courses tutorials

Courses

Graphics
Databases
Programming

Virtual Training Company India Pvt Ltd
4th Floor, Adonai Towers,
S.A.Road, Kadavanthra,
Cochin-682016 (Kerala) India
091-484-4010612, 4011750, 4011751
091-484-2313028

Quick Reply