2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

VOCLET Exam Syllabus

I want the syllabus of VOCLET Exam of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education so can you provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Information About VOCLET
JEXPO and VOCLET
VOCLET Computer Syllabus
Www.VOCLET Result.Com
Full Syllabus Of VOCLET Exam
Council Of Voclet
www VOCLET result com
VOCLET Syllabus pdf
VOCLET Notification
What Is VOCLET Exam
Result Of VOCLET
VOCLET Exam Form
Syllabus For VOCLET
VOCLET Of Result
VOCLET Admission
VOCLET Vacancy
VOCLET Answer Key
Wb voclet
VOCLET Exam Date
24th December 2016, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VOCLET Exam Syllabus

Ok, here I am providing you the syllabus of VOCLET Exam of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education

West Bengal VOCLET Exam syllabus

Physics -

Modern Physics; Current Electricty and Electromagnetism; Light: Lens and Dispersion; Heat; Simple weight-weight calculation using chemical equation; Avogadro’s Law; Properties of gases-pressure and temperature; Structure of Atom; Sound; Light; Work; Power; Energy; Newton’s Laws of Motion; Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration; Rest and Motion; Change of state; Matter and Energy; System of measurements and Measuring devices

Chemistry -

Organic chemistry: Details of organic chemistry, Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne, Monomer and polymer; Some metals: Aluminum, magnesium, zink,iron and copper; important substances and its uses; HCl, Nitric acid and Sulfuric acid; Electronic theory of Oxidation and reduction; Chemical Bonding; Periodic Table; Fuel (Carbonaceous); Water, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon; Oxides, acids, base and salts; Oxygen; Chemical reaction and chemical equation; Solution; Separation of Mixtures; Physical and chemical change; Identification of matter : Physical and Chemical properties.

Mathematics -

Algebra, Arithmetic, Mensuration, Geometry, Trignometry etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in