2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st March 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

VNR MBA Fees

hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management Hyderabad will you please tell me what is the Fees of the MBA Course offered by the Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Unc MBA fees
Uwl MBA fees
BDU BBA Fees
Fees of MCA in LPU
PSG MBA Fees
Uws MBA fees
UBS MBA Fees
Uok MBA fees
AUS MBA Fees
BBD MBA Fees
PU MBA Fees
Fees MBA
Hku mba fees
NZ MBA fees
AUM MBA Fees
KEA MBA Fees
UCL MBA fees
IPS MBA Fees
NYU MBA Fees
1st March 2016, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNR MBA Fees

VignanaJyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) was set up by the VignanaJyothi educational society in 1992. VignanaJyothi is registered as a nonprofit educational society under the Societies Act. VignanaJyothi manages five educational institutions including VJIM.

As you wants to do MBA from the Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management Hyderabad let me tell you that the institute doesn’t offered MBA Course it offered following postgraduate program of Management that are as follow :
PGDM
PGDM (General)

Admission : Admission into the Courses are based on the Entrance test Score of Mat/CAt Entrance Examination

Selection :P ast academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore speaking, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. T

Course Fees :
PGDM
Admission Fees : Rs 6-6.99 lakhs
Application Fees : 1000 - 1500

PGDM (General)
Admission Fees Rs 6-6.99 lakhs
Application Fees 1000 - 1500

Contact details
VignanaJyothi Institute of Management
Address: VJIM, Vignana Jyothi Nagar, Bachupally, (Via), Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500090
Phone:040 2304 4951

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in