2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

VNIT Vs NIT Calicut

I have completed class 12th with PCM and want to pursue B.E. Computer Science and Engineering .Which one is better between Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology and NIT Calicut for computer science and engineering in terms of placements ? Provide the course structure of both the colleges so that I can make comparison .
Similar Threads
Thread
Vnit nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur Ac
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MUN
VNIT Nagpur CET Cut Off
Vnit sae
VNIT Internship
VNIT Nagpur or NIT Calicut
Eee vnit
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Proposals
VNIT E Cell
Vnit mba
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
Svnit or vnit
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
How to reach NIT Calicut from Calicut Railway Station
JEE Main Cut Off For VNIT
PHD From VNIT Nagpur
Colleges In Calicut Under Calicut University
31st August 2018, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: VNIT Vs NIT Calicut

Tell me the best Institute among Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT Nagpur and National Institute of Technology NIT Calicut?
31st August 2018, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Vs NIT Calicut

I am telling you the ranking of both the Institutes, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT Nagpur and National Institute of Technology NIT Calicut.

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT Nagpur

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology is a public engineering and research institution in India. It is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India

It was established in June 1960 by the Government of India.

VNIT Nagpur is centrally-funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.

In 2007, the institute was conferred the status of Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament of India.

University and college rankings
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 31
Outlook India (2017) 18

VNIT Nagpur has been ranked 31 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, and 18 by Outlook India in 2017.

National Institute of Technology NIT Calicut

National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut or NITC) is an autonomous, federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India.

It is one of the National Institutes of Technology campuses established by the Government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country.

College rankings
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 50
The Week (2017) 20

NIT Calicut was ranked 50 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018. It was ranked 20th among engineering colleges in India in 2017 by The Week.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in