2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Kurukshetra

I want to do M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering but I am confused which College is best for doing this course; Vishvesharaya National Institute of Technology Nagpur or the National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra? Give me details about both the Colleges?
Similar Threads
Thread
Vnit nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur Gate Cut Off
VNIT Nagpur Ac
VNIT Nagpur Org
SBI VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MUN
VNIT Nagpur CET Cut Off
NIT Kurukshetra Vs VNIT Nagpur
SBI VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur fee structure-15
VNIT Nagpur University
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
VNIT Nagpur M.Sc
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
MBA in VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur MBA
Expected Cut Off for VNIT Nagpur
GATE cut off for VNIT Nagpur
PHD From VNIT Nagpur
Vnit nagpur
17th July 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Kurukshetra

Can you tell me which is better between Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) and National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra)?
17th July 2018, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Nagpur Vs NIT Kurukshetra

I find both Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) and National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) are good as they are among the top institutes in India.

VNIT Nagpur

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT Nagpur) is a public engineering and research institution in India established in June 1960 by the Government of India.

It is centrally-funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system. In 2007, the institute was conferred the status of Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament of India.

Ranking
VNIT Nagpur has been ranked 31 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 18 by Outlook India in 2017

Notable Alumni
Hemant Karkare, Late Chief of Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad
Neelam Saxena Chandra, poet and author
Sanjay Joshi, former member of the Bhartiya Janata Party national executive; Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Pracharak and Hindu fundamentalist
Dinesh Keskar, President, Boeing India
Pradeep Kar, Chairman and founder, Microland
Vijay P. Bhatkar, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri awardee, scientist, Founding Director of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Samir Barua, Director, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Ramesh Jain, Bren Professor of Information & Computer Sciences, University of California, Irvine
Akhilesh K. Gaharwar, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Texas A&M University
Satyendra Pakhale, industrial designer
Sudev Nair, Actor

NIT Kurukshetra

National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra) is a public engineering established in 1963. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institute of National Importance (INI). It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by Government of India.

Ranking
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra 43 in the engineering ranking in 2018.

Notable Alumni
Pawan Munjal, Chairman, Managing Director & CEO of Hero Motocorp
Shailesh Rao, Director, New Products & Solutions, Google Enterprise, Google
Srini Raju, co-founder and Chairman of Peepul Capital; former COO of Satyam Ltd; founder, Sri City (an IT Park)
Rakesh Bakshi owner of RRB Technology

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in