2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

VNIT Nagpur M Tech Spot Admission

Can you tell me if information of Spot round admission in M Tech in VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) Nagpur available in Brochure for
M Tech course? Provide me the Brochure for M Tech course in VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) Nagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Criteria For Admission in VNIT Nagpur
Admission Criteria For VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur PHD Admission
Part Time M Tech VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur M.Tech placements
M tech by Research VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Non Gate Admission
Phd Admission In VNIT Nagpur
PHD Admission In VNIT Nagpur
Admission to VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for M Tech
VNIT NAGPUR SPOT Admission
VNIT Nagpur M Tech Courses
VNIT Nagpur M.Tech
VNIT Nagpur Admission Architecture
Admission Form of VNIT Nagpur
PHD Admission VNIT Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Admission
M Tech Courses In Vnit Nagpur
How to Apply M-Tech Admission in Civil Engg in VNIT Nagpur for Session
10th July 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: VNIT Nagpur M Tech Spot Admission

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the M.tech Spot Admission of the VNIT Nagpur ?
10th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Nagpur M Tech Spot Admission

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, formerly Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur, is a public engineering and research institution in India. It is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India

SPOT Admission

SPOT round will include the M Tech seats remaining vacant after Institute Reporting of NSR seat allotment of CCMT is over

Spot Round Admission Criteria

All the admissions will be offered in the spot round of the institute on the basis of the GATE Scores.

To resolve and determine inter-se-merit of candidates having same GATE score following criteria will be used in the stated order of preference:

i) Candidates having GATE Score in 2015 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2016, or 2017, ii) Candidates having GATE Score in 2016 will be given preference over candidates having score of 2017, iii) If year of GATE score is same, then the preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained higher GATE marks out of 100

Application Fees :

THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS WELL AS HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM. For Group-A candidates, there is a NON-REFUNDABLE application fee of Rs. 1000/- for OPEN/OBC and Rs. 500/

For More Information you may Please Consider the below Admission Brochure that is Free to Download

VNIT Admission Brochure

Attached Files
File Type: pdf VNIT Admission Brochure .pdf (461.3 KB, 109 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in