2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

VNIT Intake

Hi I am interested in having the information about the various courses as well as the intake seats for those courses at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
Uum MBA intake
MBA April Intake
Usm MBA intake
NDIM Intake
USM MBA Intake
January Intake MBA UK
UUM MBA Intake
VNIT MBA VNIT Nagpur MBA
MBA UK January Intake
MMU MBA Intake
UON MBA Intake
January Intake MBA
MBA October Intake
UTM MBA Intake
IIM Rohtak Intake
MBA July Intake
UKM MBA Intake
MBA feb intake
MBA January Intake
RMLNLU Intake
7th July 2016, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VNIT Intake

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the nation. The Govt. of India presented on the Institute, the Deemed to be University status (under University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956)) with impact from 26th June 2002.

Course(s) Offered by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)

1 . B.Arch. (Architecture)

Eligibility
The bareminimum academic qualification for admission is "pass" in the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) as well as having secured pass marks individually in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects; and any one of following optional subjects i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology
Duration
5 years
No. of Seats
62 seats

2 . B.Tech. Chemical Engineering
Eligibility
The bare minimum academic qualification for admission is "pass" in the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) as well as having secured pass marks individually in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects; and any one of following optional subjects i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

3 . B.Tech. Civil Engineering
Eligibility
The bare minimum academic qualification for admission is "pass" in the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) as well as having secured pass marks individually in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects; and any one of following optional subjects i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

4 . B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

5 . B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

6 . B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering

Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

7 . B.Tech. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

8 . B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
92 seats

9 . B.Tech. Mining Engineering

Eligibility
Duration
4 years
No. of Seats
32 seats

10 . M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
Eligibility
B.E/ B.Tech in related field
Duration
2 years
No. of Seats
20 seats

11 . M.Tech. Environmental Engineering