2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: VLSI Lab Manual Anna University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Lab Manual for the VLSI Course of the Anna University Will you Please provide It ?
10th May 2018, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VLSI Lab Manual Anna University

Anna University is a state technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai.

The Lab Manual for the VLSI Course of the Anna University is given below

Lab Manual for the VLSI Course

1. HDL based design entry and simulation of simple counters, state machines, adders (min 8 bit) and multipliers (4 bit min).

2. Synthesis, P&R and post P&R simulation of the components simulated in (I)above. Critical paths and static timing analysis results to be identified. Identify and verify possible conditions under which the blocks will fail to work correctly.

3. Hardware fusing and testing of each of the blocks simulated in (I). Use of either chip scope feature (Xilinx) or the signal tap feature (Altera) is a must. Invoke the PLL and demonstrate the use of the PLL module for clock generation in FPGAs.

IC DESIGN EXPERIMENTS: (BASED ON CADENCE / MENTOR GRAPHICS / EQUIVALENT)
4. Design and simulation of a simple 5 transistor differential amplifier.

Measure gain, ICMR, and CMRR

5. Layout generation, parasitic extraction and re simulation of the circuit designed (I)

6. Synthesis and Standard cell based design of an circuits simulated in 1(I) above. Identification of critical paths, power consumption.

7. For expt (c) above, P&R, power and clock routing, and post P&R

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

For more Information you may Contact to the Anna University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Anna University
Address: Inside Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VLSI Course of the Anna University.pdf (1.90 MB, 69 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in