2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

VLM IIT madras

My self Aakash, I want to take admission into the Post Graduate Programme for Executives For Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM) at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. I am looking for the Program Brochure. Please give me the link to download the Program Brochure of the Post Graduate Programme for Executives For Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM) at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rsi iit madras
MSC in IIT Madras
IIT Madras TI
HPC IIT Madras
GIS IIT Madras
IIT KGP Vs IIT Madras
How To Get Into IIT Madras
Is There MCA In IIT Madras
IIT Madras SRF
JEE IIT Madras
Madras IIT MBA
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
MS Phd IIT Madras
MBA IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
IIT Madras VSC
IIT Madras NSS
MBA at IIT Madras
KV IIT Madras
CEP IIT Madras
28th May 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: VLM IIT madras

I am interested in the field of management and for this planning to join IIT Madras for doing PGPEX-VLM program searching for details. Will you tell what the eligibility criteria and work experience required for doing PGPEX-VLM program also provide IIT Madras contacts?
28th May 2018, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VLM IIT madras

PGPEX-VLM program of IIT Madras is a unique program that fulfils the current industrys growing demand for techno-managerial leaders who shape the neo-industrial revolution.

Eligibility Criteria

Education:

A First-Class Graduate Engineers with First Division/ First Class Marks from High School/Secondary Board on-wards.

Work Experience:

Self-sponsored candidates - Minimum 4.5(four and half) to maximum 10 (ten) years of work experience in manufacturing and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, etc.

For sponsored candidates, the upper limit on maximum experience of 10 years is waived off

Admission Process:

Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of his/her academic background, which has to be consistently first division/first class from school (SLC/ Madhyamik) board examination level to graduation level, relevant work experience, employers recommendations, performance in the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview to be conducted jointly by IIMC, IITK and IITM.

IIT Madras
Department Of Management Studies
Delhi Avenue, Gajendra Circle, Indian Institute Of Technology
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: +91 44 22574550

Fax: +91 44 22574552

Email: doms@iitm.ac.in

Tags
aakash

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in