2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

VIT University COE

I want contact details of Controller of Examinations (COE) of VIT University. I have given Entrance Exam of this University for admission in MCA Program. But the result is not declared till today. So I want to contact to the Controller of Examinations (COE) for result of this Entrance Exam. Can I go at the VIT university campus to meet to the Controller of Examinations?
22nd June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: VIT University COE

Hello sir, for to get exam detail Im looking for contact to Controller of Examinations of VIT. Is there any one can give me here contact detail of Controller of Examinations at VIT University?
22nd June 2018, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: VIT University COE

At VIT University the Office of the Controller of Examinations is responsible for preparation, scheduling, and conduct of Final Assessment Test (FAT) for all the programmes offered by the institute.

It also facilitates central valuation of answer scripts and timely publication of Results.

The COE is provides facility to Issuing Grade Certificates, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.

The COE is also Issue of Transcripts. This department is provides Preparation of Degree Certificates.

The COE is provides Preparation of Rank List / Gold Medalist Lists. It has service to providing genuineness / verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.

The centre is facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes and also arranging for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject matter experts.

Deputy Controller of Examinations
Dr. K.Hari Krishnan

Contact detail of Controller of Examinations at VIT University:

Contact detail:

Controller of Examinations
Phone (Off.): (0416) 2202851
Fax: (0416) 2243092

Vellore Institute of Technology,
Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600 127
+91 44 3993 1555

Academics Centers:

Academic Staff College
Centre for Research on Intellectual Property Laws
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in