2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2014, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Phil course in computer science through Di

M.Phil is Master of Philosophy in Physical Education. It is Physical education or gymnastics is a course taken during primary and secondary education that encourages psychomotor learning in a play or movement exploration setting.

So, as you want to know that Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Phil course through Distance Learning and is it valid for appointments, promotions etc so, according to me don’t offers M.Phil course in computer science it offers M.Phil course in education so, here I am providing you the details of the M.Phil…

Eligibility for the M.Phil (Education):

Candidates for admission to the Master of Philosophy (Physical Education) must have a Master's degree in Physical Education.

Students will be admitted on the basis of entrance test.

The reservation of seats for admission to M.Phil. courses shall be as per state government rules.

Candidates should passed with 50% in the M.Ed or M.A. (Education) or equivalent or relevant higher qualification subject to clearing LPU - M.Phil

So, for you here I am providing you the list of those colleges offer M.Phil through Distance Learning in India:

Names of the colleges:

Annamalai University
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
BITS, Pilani
Kalyani University
Tamilnadu Open University
SNDT Womens University
Kakatiya University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Alagappa University

IGNOU
Kurukshetra University