2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vikram University Ujjain Result M.A

Vikram University Ujjain has announced result of M.A. previous in history. If you want to see then you have to open the link by single click and enter roll number.

vikramuniv.net/Examinations/Result/maphist/maphist_result.php

The form on this page would be similar to the image given below:

26th April 2013, 10:13 AM
deeptimv

Vikram University Ujjain Result M.A

I want to get the result of MA program of Vikram University. So will you provide the result?
26th April 2013, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator

You want to get the result of MA program of the Vikram University. SO I want to inform you that the University announced the result.

I want to say that you can get the result on the official website of the University.

So I am providing the procedure that how you will get the result on the website.

Firstly you have to visit the homepage of the website.

There is a link for results in the right side of the page. When you will click on the link, you will reach on a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

On this page, you have to click on the list of Main Result. Now you will get a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

There is a link named ‘Examination Results’. When you will click on the link, you will reach on a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

On this page, you have to click on the link of ‘Other Exam’. When you will click on the link, you will get a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

You have to select the examination name and fill roll number and click on submit button.

The result will be on the screen.
18th May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.A. Course from Vikram University, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh and looking for the Result of last M.A. Exam so please give me steps to get result?
18th May 2015, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you some steps to follow for getting Result of last M.A. Exam at Vikram University, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.

Steps for Vikram University M.A. Exam Result:

1. Go to the official website of “Vikram University, Ujjain” which appears like:

2. Click on “Results” form the top of the webpage the new webpage will open and appears like:

3. Click on “MAIN RESULTS” then the new webpage will open and appears like:

4. Select “Exam Name”, Enter Your Roll Number and click on “Submit” button.

5. Webpage of your result will be on your screen.

Contact Details:
Vikram University
Kothi Road, Vikram University, Ujjain
Madhya Pradesh 456010 ‎
0734 251 4270

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Vikram+University+Ujjain&hl=en-IN&ll=23.164391,75.809419&spn=0.012014,0.02105&gbv =2&fb=1&gl=in&cid=6840443042011809704&t=m&z=16&iwl oc=A[/MAP]
15th October 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have given Vikram University MA exam and now looking for its result so will you plz let me know when its exam result going to be publish ??
15th October 2019, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India.

As you are asking me for Vikram University MA exam result so here I am telling process to do check it online :

Go to the Vikram University official website

Click on result option given on the top side

By click there you will land on result page which look like this image

University Profile

Type Public

Established 1957

Chancellor Governor of Madhya Pradesh

Vice-Chancellor S. S. Pandey

Location Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC, AICTE, NAAC

Quick Reply