2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2015, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vijaya Bank Po Shortlisted

Vijaya Bank has released short listed applicants list for Probationary officers post, here I am giving procedure:

Firstly Visit on the official website of Vijaya Bank which looks like this image;

After that Click on Careers option given at right side of front of page after that a new page will open which look like this image:

Then click on “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERK UNDER CWE-CL-IV” option again a new page will open which look like this image

Then enter IBPS Registration No, then enter PASSWORD & then click on submit

Vijaya Bank
No:648, Math Marg, Sector No. 13,
Hiran Magri, Udaipur,
Rajasthan 313002
29th December 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I applied for the post of the bank PO in the vijaya bank will you please give me the list of the Short listed candidates for the PO post in the Vijaya bank ?
29th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Vijaya bank PO short listed candidates list of the bank PO post here I am giving you the procedure to get the list of the Short listed Candia dates for the bank PO post

go to the official site of the Vijaya bank

the page may look as follow:

Vijaya bank

there you may see the link of the career on the right corner of the page click on that link

it may redirected you to the page there you may found the link of the short listed candidates for the PO posts
for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Vijaya bank career section

14th March 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Vijaya Bank Po Shortlisted

Hi I would like to know the process to check the short-listed candidates for the Probationary Officer post with Vijaya Bank?
14th March 2016, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below process to check the short-listed candidates for PO post with Vijaya Bank:

Please visit the official website of Vjaya Bank which looks like the image attached:

On the top right of the page you will see a link for Careers, please click on it.

A new page will open which looks like the image attached and provides information on the various vacancies available with Vijaya bank.

Here you will find the details of several recruitment notification published as well as , the results declared for the various post.

Please click on the appropriate link to get the list of shor-listed candidates with Vijaya bank.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Address:

Vijaya Bank:
3 RD FLOOR,
18-B ROHIT CHAMBERS,
JANMABHOOMI MARG,
FORT, MUMBAI,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in