2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

1st September 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vidyasagar University B.Ed Fees Structure

I want to build career in teaching line and for this decided to do B.Ed from Vidyasagar teachers' training college searching for course details. Will you tell what the Vidyasagar University B.Ed Fees Structure so that I plan for taking admission also tells what the B.Ed Eligibility Criteria?
1st September 2018, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vidyasagar University B.Ed Fees Structure

Vidyasagar teachers' training college, named after Pandit Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar, the most illustrious son of the district of Midnapore, now Paschim Medinipur, is situated in the hert of the Midnapore town.

B.ED course details:

Vidyasagar University B.Ed Fees Structure

You have to contact to the university for B.Ed Fees Structure below I have provided you the address of university.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must possess bachelors or masters degree with at least 50% aggregate of marks and 45% marks (for SC/ST category candidates)

Candidate should have studied Arts/Science/Commerce in his/her bachelors or masters degree with two subjects at the degree level of the available method subjects (Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Life Science, Physical Science, Work Education, and Education)

The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years

ADMISSION GUIDELINES

Selection of the candidates to the above mentioned course will be done on the basis of counselling conducted by central selection committee for B.Ed admissions.

The Convener, Central Selection Committee for B.Ed Admission

Vidyasagar University

Post office Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-721102 (West Bengal)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in