2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

VCU GRE Code

What is code of Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) for admission in MBA through GRE Exam? Actually I have appeared in this year GRE Exam. its result will declare in some days. So After declaring it, I want to apply for counselling. So I need Code of Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), because I want to take admission there for MBA.
Similar Threads
Thread
CBSE affiliation code school code examination codes
PTU LC Code
MDU Pin Code
Examination Code School Code Of CBSE Schools
MBA CIP Code
MP RTO Code
UTD GRE Code
SBI NSE Code
Error Code RPC S-5 AEC-0
Lpu pin code
MDU IB Code
DIM VBA Code
NIT KKr Pin Code
IMS BHU Pin Code
NHH GRE code
PNB BIC Code
MBA uwa course code
RTU Pin Code
SBI IMS BHU Code
28th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: VCU GRE Code

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Phd Program of the Virginia Commonwealth University Will you Please Provide me the GRE Code of the University ?
28th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VCU GRE Code

Virginia Commonwealth University is a public research university located in Richmond, Virginia. MCV was founded in 1838 as the medical department of HampdenSydney College, becoming the Medical College of Virginia in 1854.

About the PHD Program

The Ph.D. in education prepares individuals for leadership in a variety of educational arenas, including school administration, curriculum and instruction, research and evaluation, special education and disabilities, as well as private and public organizations and agencies

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria

Successful applicants to our masters and post-baccalaureate programs have an average cumulative GPA of 3.0 and an average 386 on the MAT or 290 or higher on the GRE.

Admission Requirement

Submit scores from the GRE exam, taken within five years of date of application. Typically that means a verbal score at or above the 50th percentile, a satisfactory combined score of at least 300, and an analytical writing score of 4. GRE’s are one component of the admissions decision.

Submit scores from the GRE exam, taken within five years of date of application. Typically that means a verbal score at or above the 50th percentile, a satisfactory combined score of at least 300, and an analytical writing score of 4. GRE’s are one component of the admissions decision.

Typically the last sixty hours undergraduate GPA should be at least 3.2, for applicable tracks, and a graduate GPA of at least 3.5 is expected.

These letters should address the applicant's potential to complete a rigorous program of study and conduct research at the doctoral level.

Submit a professional curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.

A personal interview and/or a writing sample may be required.

GRE Code : 5570,

For more Information you may Contact to the Virginia Commonwealth University the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Virginia Commonwealth University
Address: Richmond, VA 23284, USA

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in