2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Value Of B.Ed From MDU

I have done B.Ed degree from the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak so please tell me is the degree of B.Ed of Maharshi Dayanand University is valid? What is the value of this degree, where I can apply for the job after completing this degree?
13th May 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: Value Of B.Ed From MDU

Hi, I have done B Ed and now want to pursue M Ed; can you tell me if it is worth to do M Ed program from MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak?
13th May 2018, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Value Of B.Ed From MDU

Maharshi Dayanand University is a university established in 1976 and named after the saint Dayananda Saraswati. It offers courses in a number of fields of study at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.

Besides offering courses on campus & Distance mode, it is a collegiate university which provides programs through colleges, institutes and centres throughout the region. It shares campus with IIM Rohtak.

Affiliations
University Grants Commission (UGC), BCI (Bar Council of India), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) A Grade, NCTE (National Council For Teacher Education).

Ranking
Maharshi Dayanand University was ranked in the 101-150 band in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework overall ranking in 2018 and 76 among universities.

M Ed Program

Eligibility
B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in aggregate, or, any other exam recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.

Minimum Duration (Years)

Intake

Mode of Admission
Academic Merit

Total Annual Fee in Rs
7844/- (New Reg.) 7344/ (Old Reg)

Contact Detail:
Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
01262-274640 (Tele Fax)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in