2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy In State Bank Of Hyderabad

Right now there is no vacancy released in State Bank Of Hyderabad the last vacancy released by this bank was for clerk in 2014

So here I am sharing the eligibility criteria for this post so that in future if bank release any vacancy for this post than your cousin can apply for that:

Academic Eligibility:
Your cousin must completed Graduation Degree in any discipline from the recognized University/ Institution.

Desirable Requirements:
Your cousin should have good Knowledge of local Language. Applicants must be able to write and speak English.

Age limit:
Your cousin age must be between 20 years to 28 years.
If she belongs to SC /ST than 5 years relaxation, for Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years for PWD (Gen) 10 years, for PWD (SC /ST) 15 years and for PWD (OBC) 13 years relaxation is provided.
2nd December 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the vacancies of the state bank of Hyderabad please give me the details of the current opening job vacancies at the State bank of Hyderabad ?
2nd December 2015, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the current job opening vacancies of Hyderabad let me tell you that As per my knowledge there are no any vacancies available in the State bank of Hyderabad .

When it has I inform you or you may get the details by visitng the offivcal site of the state bank of Hyderabad
The page may look as follow :

Where you may see the link of the career at the bottom right corner of the page .

State bank of hyderabad

By clicking on that link you may redirect you to the page of the career section from wheras you may get the details of the job vacancies when the state bank of Hyderabad has

Here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

State bank of Hyderabad Career

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in