2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy In Central Bank Of India

Central Bank of India, Human Resources Development Department (Recruitment & Promotion Division) has issued notification for the recruitment of Credit Officer (Middle Management Group Scale II) vacancies for the post in
1. SC: 04 Posts
2. ST: 02 Posts
3. OBC: 06 Posts
4. GEN: 13 Posts

Whose last date for applying was 1st August 2015 , and the elligibity for that was
Age Limit:
Applicant age should be minimum 20 years & maximum 30 years
Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Academic Qualification:
Applicant should possess Graduation with full time MBA/ PGDBM in Banking & Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% marks or a pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Selection Process:
Applicant will be called for online test and/ or interview.

The fee for filling the application form was

Rs. 50 for SC/ ST, PWD candidates
And Rs. 500 for general
4th December 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to get the details of the Job vacancies available at the Central Bank Of India ?
4th December 2015, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the job vacancies available at the Central bank of India . let me tell you that As per my knowledge there is no jobs openings As of now when it has I inform you or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the Central bank of India .

Central bank of India .

There you may see the link of the career on the top of the page click on that link by clicking on that link you may redirect on to the page of the career section of the central bank of India .

Where you may get the details of the jobs vacancies when the Central bank of India has here I am giving you the snapshot of that page .

Central bank of India career

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in